Advance funeral planning just makes sense. When someone dies the family is faced with a multitude of decisions at a most difficult time. They must answer questions concerning the type of service, what style and color of casket, how much to spend, what florist and type of floral arrangement and other important decisions.
The extent of preplanning is entirely up to the person making the arrangements. It may consist of merely putting on record the biographical information necessary for both legal and media purposes. It may extend to choosing the types of services and or merchandise desired. It can also include pre-paying the funeral. Pre-payment may be paying the amount in full or making monthly payments. It is also possible to guarantee the current funeral cost by pre-paying.
Benefits of Preplanning
- Ease the burden on your family by making all the arrangements for your funeral service
- Share your wishes with your loved ones
- Organization of personal records and documents for easy location by your family
- Provides peace of mind knowing your services are designed before the need arises
- Ensure your life insurance is properly allocated where it matters most, to your loved ones