We provide caring, dignified, professional service to families of all faiths.
- Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so that we may provide the best possible service.
- We assist with Veterans, Social Security Benefits and Insurance Processing.
- We offer a Video Tribute Program. Your photographs are placed in a video creation that takes on a whole new meaning when accompanied by beautiful background music and video scenery. This unique blending helps to keep your memories alive.
For a sample of our video tribute, CLICK HERE.
- We provide attractive brass easels with photo collage capabilities and candle memorial with your loved one's photo during services to better celebrate the life of your loved one.
We remain at the gravesite until the casket and vault have been properly secured. We also provide an attractive temporary metal marker at the gravesite.
- We deliver the flower arrangements to the location of the family’s choice. We deliver family items, such as, register book, memorial cards, photos, jewelry, etc to the location of the family’s choice. This eliminates the family having to return to the funeral home.
- The most complete and flexible advanced Funeral Planning programs available.
An extensive library of grief related books and videos available for loaning to families.
- Free booklets, guides and information packets available.
- We provide special services, such as, Remembrance Vigil, Veterans Recognition, Cell Phones for Soldiers, Stockings for Soldiers, Old Glory dropoffs and more.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
Aftercare and Follow Up Services
These services are provided after the completion of the funeral. Pam Sowers and Wanda Wahl are the staff members that follow up with families. It is our belief that the funeral is the first step of the grief process; we want to help families through the entire process rather than get them started and let go. Our follow up services begin within one month after the funeral and extends a minimum of one year. Our goal is to provide support, knowledge and a compassionate ear to families in a strictly confidential capacity. This is accomplished by providing families with as little or as much outreach as they are comfortable with. A visit in the family home helps some and merely mailing beneficial material concerning support helps others. We acknowledge birthdays and anniversaries at times when families may need a helping hand. People are encouraged to express any emotion without judgment repercussions. We have a library on our premises with a variety of information on individual circumstances. This information is available through books, videos and brochures.